Failing this test could save your life.
1) Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking anytime you want to?
2) Do you drink in the morning?
3) Do you drink to build your self-confidence?
4) Do you drink to escape from worries and trouble?
5) Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
6) Do you turn to socially different companions and environments when drinking?
7) Do you drink alone?
8) Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
9) Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
10) Are there certain occasions when you feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available?
11) Is drinking causing you problems in your job or business?
12) Have you ever been to a hospital or institution due to drinking?
13) Are you secretly irritated when your family or friends discuss your drinking?
If you have answered yes to three or more of these questions, you may have a problem that needs attention. For help or more information call: